Friday, September 14, 2012

Xuanwu Lake

A couple weeks ago our Relief Society president had the Flagship girls and a few other sisters in the branch over for lunch. A delightful American lunch of pizza, chips, fruit, and brownies for dessert! So delicious :). Afterward we walked to Xuanwu Lake which is very close to her apartment. The lake and park surrounding it are absolutely beautiful. It was nice to enjoy a beautiful part of Nanjing and to spend time with friends. Thanks to Alisha for taking pictures which I have stolen for my own use :).

Quite a park entrance!

Lotus :)

I am always hot! This fan has served me well.

A bunch of the girls bought fans too, it's hot in China! And fans are pretty :)


Wow.

Great group of girls!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty place! I've never really thought about the weather in China, but even though we live in the desert, I've never really gotten used to the eat, it's still rough when you have to be out in it. Speaking of fans, you should keep an eye out for a white one, I've seen a few people with them in the temple and it's a great idea, I'm always hot there (until we get to the celestial room of course, I think heaven has great A/C :)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny Summer! Rainy I am so glad that you have such great friends in China with you, it makes it easier knowing that you have people there to help you when Oliver comes!

    ReplyDelete